Saturday, August 29, 2026

last night was VIP Blackberry Smoke concert. very cool.

also bought a REAL camera that I'm afraid I'm not smart enough to use. and purchased travel insurance. trying to buy plane tickets. not going well.
Godeys Lady's Book: A good wife, a true woman...puts her own grievances out of sight to drive away with pleasant smiles the clouds that gather around her husband's gloomy brow.
2017 someone took a late night drive thru K.J. Dailey & Taylore Dailey 's yard.....
2014
also bought a REAL camera that I'm afraid I'm not smart enough to use. and purchased travel insurance. trying to buy plane tickets. not going well.
Godeys Lady's Book: A good wife, a true woman...puts her own grievances out of sight to drive away with pleasant smiles the clouds that gather around her husband's gloomy brow.
2017 someone took a late night drive thru K.J. Dailey & Taylore Dailey 's yard.....
2014 I came home to a wonderfully clean, fresh smelling house. God Bless Katie Dailey 🙂

No comments: