Saturday, August 22, 2026

spent a day cleaning brush and fixing fence down the gravel road....was I more help than hindrance? I'm never really sure...

2024 starting a coffee can hexagon hand-stitched quilt....was going to try English paper quilting but this video looked easier....
2017 a 60 oz. Pepsi for the long ride home..."Oh, Mom, I'll always live on a gravel road in my heart.". Katie Dailey driving I-70....
2017 today our youngest leaves Mercer, MO, population 318, to take on the world. I sure hope the world is ready!
2013 K.J. s back to college supper....he loves his chicken nuggets and shells and cheese!
2011 Glee Karokee at the Dailey house...
2009 I bet I had more fun than you did! nothing like walking risers & hearing running water in the b barn when you can see the cool cells r off...luckily just a hose came loose . a certain little lot 3 gilt that has been having fun with her water hose all week got a new location to live in!

No comments: