got all big squares assembled, now filling in the sides. making it up as I go along, like I always do.
Kevin bought a sprayer and chemicals for the invasive weed in CRP. I visited the girls to see how school is going thus far. Kevin is researching travel insurance. We picked our trip, but how to pay? waiting to hear back from our person.
2011 Movin' bubba back 2 nwmsu...
2010 Kj just called from college....he is such a good boy!
2009 did I survive a tornado at work? it sounded like a freight train in b barn while we were moving sows...so we headed to the office for early break. had some tin ripped loose on the g barn.
It sounded like a tornado. sometimes we pig people get a bit dramatic. Deb Dailey
·
which I guess is a side effect from hanging out with pigs all day..........went to my 3rd (& final) Elementary Band Sign Up Night....Koren was a clarinet, KJ is a baritone, & Katie will be a trumpet. I am one proud Band Mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment