Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Izzy and Zerelda's first day of school. work on Jimothy quilt progressing. bought DayQuil/NightQuil. these allergies....(insert eye roll here)

decided on Ireland tour. emails sent. talking about a new digital camera.....
2025 old well filled in.✔️
2024 found this adorable #UFO at a thrift store. 75¢. #truestory the #aliens are from #longago purchases of #slime. I ❤️ it when the universe comes together, don't you?
2023 Katie sent the Grand Teton photo shoot pics by email. I don't see 2 people in their late 50s with 3 grown children and 6 grandkids. I see a couple of lovestruck 18 years olds♥️
2022guess who just realized she can remove "background" people from pictures...
2021 made my own Dyybk box
2015 I'm kinda bummed out. our son is moving out into the real world. I wish him well, but I'll sure miss him...
2012 today is Aunt Minerva's estate auction....and I will be at work. guess I'll never own the roll top desk from Brimson Post Office...
2011 headed to Leon to sell the Lumina...
2009 Katie is grossed out. Sasha found a dead frog at the park & wanted to eat it.
2009 thanks to Wal-marts low prices, my kids don't have to wait till a special celebration to have ice cream. We can have ice cream just because it's Tuesday.....of course we are currently out of ice cream....and bread...and pepsi....

No comments: