today I mowed and ran weedeater, Kevin ran lawn sweeper when he got home. nice cool day in the 60s. I also vacuumed and mopped, wrapped grandkid Christmas presents, finished last Jimothy block and started assembling quilt, and put cover on Izzy's new booster seat and put in car.
those Ireland queries are getting responses. We've never dealt with travel agents before. we don't really know what we're doing. one has upfront $400 fee to give us a quote....individualized trip, 40+ hours of research. but no price estimate. Nebraska says no reason to compete, choose her or don't. Ireland gave us a price. but we have to book our own airline tickets. decisions, decisions, decisions. will sleep on it.
2025....the last trip to Farrar. just not the same.
2022 U.S. Grant House, Galena, Illinois
2017 Katie's first day of college.
2012 came home to no blue & white Ford in the driveway...I'm just not good at this whole letting the kids grow up thing!
2009 we'll miss Calamity Jane this year since Koren is getting married on Calamity Jane Day in Colorado...the band will have to march on without their talented baritone! (2025 since the kids aren't dancing on the square or marching in band, I haven't went in years. )
No comments:
Post a Comment