Saturday, February 27, 2010

Franklin Doze


Here is a picture of Franklin Doze. I just sent some brief info on his daughter Floy in a previous email. Floy is in the picture I'm sending with this email. A few of you may have already been sent this picture several years ago!
Franklin Doze (his first name is probably Benjamin)
Born 11 June 1857 at Greeencastle, Sullivan Co.., MO
Died 1949
Married 21 Nov 1880 at Sullivan Co., MO
To Fannie A. (Sarah Francis) Bishop
Born June 1857 in MO
Died 1944
Buried at Greencastle, Sullivan Co., MO

They had five children: The three who are pictured are:
Floy M. Doze born Jan 1882 in MO
Franklin Lenn Doze born 12 May 1884 in MO
The other two are:
Francis Victor Doze born Mar 1895
Mary M. Doze born Aug 1899

I may have additional information on this family but if so, it would be in my files and I would have to find them! If I ever find anymore info, I will let you know.

My sources for this family's info comes from :
1900 Census Sullivan Co.., MO Penn Twp.
Info from Jessis Doze Knowles, deceased, who lived in Greencastle
Aldean Doze Shanklin, deceased
Marriage record of Sullivan Co., MO

Vicki

No comments: