Saturday, August 14, 2010

X-mas card from the past....

I've been doing a bit of cleaning....found this card from my cousin Chris Crawford & family....


"Hope this Christmas finds you and yours well. We are busy as usual trying to keep up with the girls. They are growing up so fast so we are trying to enjoy them while we can. Ashley is 16 and now and driving. I thought it was terrifying riding with her and then she scored a 94 on her driving test. I am sure I only got in the 70's. Now she corrects my driving. Anyway she is a sophomore and is on the pom pons squad, in band, every club she can think of and still dancing 4 hours a week. Tara is 11 and in the 5th grade. She also dances 4 hours a week but she is into sports too. They both love school and love to compete against each other on who has the best grades. Chris and I did find time to go to the Nascar races this year and had a blast. Mostly we all just feel fortunate to have such wonderful friends and family to share our lives with!

Chris, Robin, Ashley, & Tara Crawford."

No comments: