died July 4 1833
married May 25 1873 Mary Owsley in Lincoln Co KY
he immigrated to KY 1783.
resided in Powhatten Co VA when he entered the VA troops.
volunteered in May 1780 and served three months.
engaged in Battle of Guilford.
served 6 months.
Enlisted summer 1781, orderly sergeant six months.
his sisters were Mary Meyers, Keziah K. Brady, and Elizabeth Hall.
Mary Owsley Bryant was allowed pension on her application executed May 18 1840 at which time was a resident to Garrad Co, KY and 70 years of age. The only child referred to was William O. Bryant. (letter to W.T. Foster from Department of Interior, Bureau of Pensions, Washington DC Nov 15 1915.)
1. William O.
2. James G. (grandfather of Joseph F. of Bethany, MO)
3. Daniel (grandfather of Isaac Bryant)
4. George S (L) (father of Independence MO Bryants)
5. Jonathan (grandfather of Maryville, MO Bryants)
6. Edmond L (father of Pike County Bryants)
7. William (?)
8. Thomas Owsley born KY April 30 1796 died Jan 27 1845 grandfather of Nancy Amy Foster