Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Axsom

Axsom Family History

Axsom Name Meaning

English: variant of Axson.


Dictionary of American Family Names, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0-19-508137-4

8,505 Historical Documents & Family Trees with Axsom
•829 Census and Voter Lists
•22 Immigration Records
•1,806 Birth, Marriage, and Deaths
•5,611 Member Family Trees
•237 Military Records
View all results >

Axsom Civil War Service Records







All Axsom

4


Confederate

3


Union

1

from the Civil War Service Records


Axsom Civil War Service Records







AXSOM Hobast Jr - Vietnam Wall section 29W

Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 219,079 photos free at http://teafor2.com where they are listed in order by state(Texas), county(Parker), cemetery(Vietnam) and Surname.

I'm a African American Axsom






John W. Axsom (View posts)

Posted: 6 Oct 2005 2:28PM




Classification: Query









I've been checking out the Axsom Ancestry, and I just want to put the word out that there are BLACK Axsom's too. Are there any more out there?

Mary Axsom's Daughter Wilma Maxene






meldaved (View posts)

Posted: 16 Mar 2000 2:20AM






Edited: 23 Jun 2001 9:57PM









Really could use some help! I do not know my grandmother's maiden name. Here is what I know: Her mother is Mary Axsom born Nov. 19,1908 in Indiana. She was married several times, last to Palmer Fuller. Wilma Maxene went by her middle name,Maxene. She might of married a Thompson at a young age before marrying my grandpa, William Clarence Oliver Jr. Maxene and "Bill" lived in Peoria, Il area and had 3 children. She was mentally unstable and did not raise her children. She is still living in IN. She becomes upset when asked about who her father was, so we can't find out that way. My mother remembers a man named Depo/Defo Kline who must have been like a father to Maxene because she had a nervous breakdown when he passed away. He stayed with Maxene and Bill Oliver in IL. during his battle with cancer abt. 1955. Wilma Maxene was born May 15, 1928/1929. I found info on an "Axsom" website that incorrectly lists Maxene as daughter of Palmer Fuller. My mother knows this is not true. Mary Axsom married Palmer much later and he was probably 8yrs. younger than she. Can anyone help sort out this mess? I would like to be able to tell my mother who her grandfather was.

My family tree is online, includes a lot of VA Axsoms






Brenna (View posts)

Posted: 4 Sep 2003 10:52PM




Classification: Query




Surnames: Axsom




Hi there!

My family tree is always a work in progress but I have decided to post the information I do have so far online. It includes all the information I currently have as well as photos of some people.

You can find it at: http://www.imajika.net/ghtout/ghtindex.htm

PLEASE send me pictures and any information I am missing if you can. I would also appreciate emails if you find errors. :)

Thanks!

-Brenna

imajika@dr.com

No comments: