Sunday, March 3, 2013

In Loving Memory John L. Maxwell

aunt minerva collection
born April 6, 1914 Melbourne, Missouri
died November 3, 2004, Grove, Oklahoma
Graveside Service 2:00 p.m., Friday, November 5, 2004, Olympus Cemetery
Officiating Grove Veterans Ritual Team
Worley-Luginbuel Funeral Home, Grove, Oklahoma
I'm Free
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free
I'm following the path God laid for me,
I took his hand when I heard him call
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day
Task left undone must stay that way.
May my love of flowers for all to see
Make each spring bud a remembrance of me.
If my parting has left a void
Fill it wiht memories of times enjoyed.
The family shared was a gift of mine,
This I'll miss as I leave it behind.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow.
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow
My life's been full, I savored much.
Strong family, friends, a loved one's touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your head and share with me
God wanted me now, He set me free!

No comments: