Sunday, March 3, 2013

In Loving Memory of Jasper Maxwell

aunt minerva collection
June 18, 1925-April 3, 1999
Services 1:00 p.m., Thursday, April 8, 1999, Resthaven Mortuary, Trenton, Missouri
Officiating Rev. Roy Sparks
Organist: Jackie Gibler
SIngers: Lillian Dryer & Ilishia Slater
Songs "In the Garden", "Beyond the Sunset"
Pallbearers Dennis Moore, Dwight Moore, Herb Griffin, Al Milsap, Larry Dryer, Billy Herrin
Interment Springer Cemetery, Brimson, Missouri
>
The Twenty-Third Psalm
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters, He resoreth my soul, He leadeth me in the path of righteousness for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

No comments: