Sunday, March 3, 2013

In Memory of Mr. Lawrence Dale Brown

aunt minerva collection
The Twenty-Third Psalm
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters, He resoreth my soul, He leadeth me in the path of righteousness for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
In Memory of Mr. Lawrence Dale Brown
born August 29, 1922, died September 17, 1987
funeral service 2:00 p.m. Sunday, September 20, 1987, Mt. Pleasant No. 1 Baptist Church, Harrison County, Missouri
Officiating Minister Rev. Larry Kackley
Burial Cat Creek Cemetery, Harrison County, Missouri
Arrangements by Blackmore-Whitaker Funeral Home, Trenton, Missouri

No comments: