Tuesday, April 9, 2013

hi babe

an email from my husband to me Friday Aug 24 2001 @ 4:15 p.m.
first off, you have to understand that we have worked opposite shifts for years and somedays barely see each other, or not at all. we communicate by notes and phone calls, and obviously, emails.....
"I have to work six to six Saturday, if you want to go somewhere tomorrow get me up about noon or so and I'll go with you. Jeans are on sale buy one get one half price at Pamida. Sorry about this morning had a bad night at work everything quit and then had to tell dayshift what happened and how we fixed it. It was almost seven before I got out of there. I miss you and miss talking to you. I love you. I put 300 in savings and the rest in checking. see you in the morning.
Love, Kevin"
(deb's note: I have never enjoyed shopping by myself....so he often offers to go with me to make sure it gets done. I can always find better things to do than drive 1 1/2 hours to and from grocery store and then pack in and put away stuff...)

No comments: