Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bever Family and Burg Family Unite! First picture is the wedding picture of my grandfather Melville Ward Bever and my grandmother Lula Alice Burg married 1893 Pawnee Co., NE. Second wedding picture is of Wesley Curtis Bever and Margaret Elizabeth Burg married 1892 Pawnee Co.,NE. Brothers married sisters!! For all my double cousins out there in facebook land!

Vicki Doze facebook post.
I have cousins marrying cousins like crazy back several generations! My 2nd grandfather married four times and all wives were related to each other or related to my 2nd grandmother or related to my 2nd grandfather! Their children were either full or half to one another as well as being cousins. The children were also cousins to their own father, etc, etc. Pretty wild stuff! (Vicki Doze)

No comments: