Sunday, November 9, 2014

Vicki military pictures post on facebook.

Tonight I'm posting military pictures of my Grandfather Elmer C. Hudson and his two sons Jesse and Elmer "Chuck." The first two pictures are of my Grandpa who was born in 1897 and died in 1995 at the age of 98 years. He was a veteran of The Great War (WWI). He also received the honor of being the oldest living WW I Veteran in Logan Co., KS, several years before his death. The third picture is of my Uncle Jesse Hudson who served during WWII and the Korean War and who made the military his life for 21 years and when he retired, he became a police officer! The last two pictures are of my Uncle Elmer C. "Chuck" Hudson. He was in the 511th Parachute Infantry Reg. Co. D 2nd Platoon Mortar Squad. He was severely injured on a mountain in Leyte, Philippines and suffered from his injuries the rest of his life. I know I've missed some family members with tags, hope they understand.
Elmer C. Hudson, Sr. 1897-1995
Elmer C. Hudson 1997-1995
Jesse J. Hudson 1922-1985
Elmer Charles Hudson 1924-2009
Elmer Charles Hudson 1924-2009

No comments: