Wednesday, October 18, 2017

today's been four years....

Brenda: When I think of my dad, this is how I fondly remember him. Always making time for his grandkids when they came to visit. 4 years gone, but the love is still strong. ❤
Katie: another year went by... I miss ya. 💗
Lisa: Making dinner, zoned out and reflecting on what all has changed since Dad passed away 4 years ago today. Managed to hit the inside of the oven door with my wrist, then just stared at it a few seconds before thinking to move. I'm sure I'll have a mark tomorrow. I'm also sure the Half Rock Pollock, if he were still around, would have some snide, yet funny and insightful, comment after he heard about the incident. He always did. I miss the old fart. :-)
deb: I'd like to think this is how my dad is spending all his days now...miss you. 💗

No comments: