Sunday, February 25, 2018

found this checking email...something I should be doing at least monthly if not weekly or daily....

I just found 3 grave postings for the same Vermal Brown. #9779021  was added November 2004   #88348088 and #88348094 – both were add by you in 2012   I hope that they will all be combined.  
hadn't been on find-a-grave since I did dad's memorial. so, found out I also had 3 for Uncle Dean. combined info and deleted down to one account for each. added more pics to dad's.
so, I told her it was fixed. and asked if she was related, telling her Vermal was my grandpa.
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 07:39:50 -0500 wrote: > Vermal was married to Leona Grace Maxwell. She is a 4th >cousin once removed. I think that makes us 5th cousins >once removed. My great-grandmother was Hannah E. Brown >daughter of Jesse Brown & Louann Bennett. I never found >any link to Vermal Brown. Alas there sure are a lot of >Browns! > > Thanks for the note! > > Deanna Maxwell Kwasny

No comments: