Friday, August 3, 2018

you know, it's not hard to google image search and save a picture to post. even I have figured out how to do it.

I have this blog. and I have gotten complaints over the years. so, certain people I no longer post much about. definitely not stolen Facebook pictures. but, I am the amateur genealogist. not as gung ho as I once was. But, it does seem important to document. even if it's just half-assed. somewhere I have written documentation. need to add this baby girl in. both their kids names start with K. can't fault them there, I have 3 kids who all start with K.
the late Vermal & Grace Brown, great great grandparents.
Charlene Smith and late Larry Little, great grandparents.
Kerry Dauma and Shelia (now married to Ben.), grandparents.
parents K. and L. Dauma.
child 1. son.
child 2. daughter. born 2018

No comments: