Saturday, April 18, 2020

cousin Shawn: Shawn Crawford 4 hrs · Quarantine Log Entry: Day 35 I measured twice today and the distance between the walls in my home office has not changed. But I *know* they are getting closer. The tape measure is lying. Both cats made appearances in my Zoom video conference. If I get up from my desk for even a moment, the black cat jumps on my keyboard and sends an IM that says "oiejih3ojgh3jijg" to my group chat. The gray cat thinks this is hilarious. I now know they are trying to sabotage me. They sit and stare at me all day...cleaning themselves...making their plans. Ungrateful fiends. All in all, I think I'm holding up well.

comments:
Lisa: So thankful for my one day a week in the office. The change of scenery is great, even if no one else is there. And fast reliable internet, a big desk and comfy chair, and the ability to instant copying, printing and scanning reminds me my less than ideal home setup is only temporary
aunt Chardy: I think you have cabin fever. My cats are also watching me. I get up from a chair and they take it over. Hang in their.
cousin Lexi: Plotting their sabotage, one "oiejih3ojgh3jijg" at a time...
so of course I gotta chime in: I can't relate....I am an essential employee. even with all the technology and automation....the pigs can't call the feed mill if the bin runs empty or maintenance if the feed system quits...😷🐷 and hey, we're all getting paid....so yay us.

No comments: