Saturday, April 4, 2020

whelp.

I'm a gonna rant. just typed Uncle Duane's self-written obituary, which I knew would contain a lot of Agriculture, Journalism, etc. and lists of awards. seriously, where will all his awards go? do the girls take them? is MU building a library like retired US Presidents get? he was all about career. awesome. you loved your job. but I think it's sad your family gets a couple of sentences after a novel of your accomplishments. I was kind of surprised the Missouri Mule Project didn't get a paragraph. and I get you wrote it whenever, but you didn't mention you had a grandson? Who. is. out. of. college. and how long was Cindy married?
anyway, long rant cut short, I found an obituary for myself I had written several years ago. it was wordy. I deleted it and just put the important stuff. I was born. I was married. I had some jobs. and the most important thing: our 3 little K's.

No comments: