Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas card from aunt Dona

The year has flown by so fast.
Wishing you and yours a Happy Holiday season.
I'm still getting the shot in my eye every 6 weeks. It is helping as I can see things now. but still can't read out of it.
I have to walk with a walker at all times. Arthritis in my back. What I do I have to do sitting down I do keep my hands busy. Knitting mostly but do crochet some. I'm knitting ski hoods, stocking caps, & tams for the shoe boxes next year. I made 46 for this year. Our little church filled 101 boxes they had never done it before till I moved here and it went over big when I told them. Now the youth class has challanged the adult class to buy goats for Samaratin Purse. They are ahead as they go to stores & sell drinks to raise money . Happy Holidays.

No comments: