Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I have been wondering what happened I have not got any letters for a week now dont know what has happened If there are not any body writing or they are holding my mail

letter from John Maxwell to his sister Minerva, no envelope
July 1 43
Dear Sis
I have been wondering what happened I have not got any letters for a week now dont know what has happened If there are not any body writing or they are holding my mail Since we had our
share (? see picture....? ok...after reading a later letter, it is SHAKE DOWN deb) down last week and they looked at our mail I have not got any I seen our
crane (?) that are going to have dont think I want any thing to do with it dont look very safe to me I am taking matiance training now for a while I may try seom thing like that for a while if they will let me
It is raining again here and looks like will about all nite if nothing does not happen to stop it they say we are to have hurricane this year as they have one about every seven years about every body has moved off the beach and they wont let us go out any more.
It looks like this thing wont be what they have it made out to be
I will send two picture of thing I (scratched out) drawed of what the boats and crane looks like. These boy from the south sure can take life easy any time they stop for a while they just go to sleep Well I have about run out of any thing to write so will close for this time So write every chance you get
Love John

No comments: