Thursday, January 17, 2013

I have not been out of camp but once and then I just went to the carnival to at Leavenworth did not stay very long then as there was not much to it.

from Cpl John Maxwell to Miss Minerva Maxwell postmark runs off edge of envelope....can just see Fort Le
Msy 26 1942
Dear Sis
Well I Suppose you have got moved y now. How did youcome out on your grades all right I suppose.
I have not been out of camp but once and then I just went to the carnival to at Leavenworth did not stay very long then as there was not much to it.
I have not bee to K.C. yet but got another letter this week want me to come down one nite so probly will go the first time can get off.
They are having a leg show over at the little theater to nite but it is the same every time so I am not going.
I don't know just when I will be up again but knowit won't be this week as I will work again this weekend.
did Dale get up this weekend to help you move back home
It rained out here againto day so suppose it will rain all week but I don't care as I will be in most of the week any way. Well I had better close as have run out of any thing to say.
Your Brother
John

No comments: