Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Lisa's "The Age I Got" on facebook.....

The age I got was 19.
Where I lived - Trenton, Missouri
What I drove - Varied. I had a poor farm family so didn't have my own car. I lived close to my college and work so I primarily walked. When I needed to drive I would borrow one of roommates' cars or my grandparent's car, or bum a ride.
What I did - Full-time student at Trenton Junior College and worked at the local Dairy Queen
Who had my heart - My boyfriend, Alan, from Bethany. Until he wrecked his car driving me to work and we broke up. He blamed me, even though HE refused to scrape more than a little circle of ice off the windshield then pulled out in front of a taxi, which hit my door square on. The cops couldn't believe I only had scrapes and bruises. He was mad as it happened right as we were turning into the DQ parking lot and I went to work versus "supporting" him.
Now...
Age - 47
Where I live - rural Vichy, MO
What I do - Substitute teacher; soon to return to accounting
Who has my heart - My hubby of 19 years, Tom Like my status and I'll give you an age so you can repost if you want. I don't usually do these but this one is kind of fun.

No comments: